Low Back Pain Workshop
P.T., D.P.T., A.T.C.
- Address: 18301 N. 79th Ave. B122 Glendale, Arizona 8530 (79th Ave & Union Hills)
- Telephone: (623) 486-3333
- Saturday, June 22nd, 2019
- 9:30am - 11:00am
This workshop is perfect for you if:
- You've been told you have arthritis and must live with the pain
- Your pain is due to your age and it's your "new normal"
- Your back pain is "on again, off again" ... that's more "on again" than "off again"
Dr. Alyssa Charbonneau PT, DPT, ATC is one of our leading back pain experts here at PPT! As a therapist, she helps people return to the activities they love so they can live the pain-free life they deserve. Alyssa will guide this informative one hour workshop to answer all your back pain related questions.
Q & A
- Why does my back HURT?
- What can physical therapy do for my arthritis?
- How can physical therapy help my herniated disc?
Ask our therapists your low back pain questions, so you can make better decisions about your health and finally live the life you want... FREE OF PAIN!
- What is DDD and DJD?
- What is Sciatica?
- What is Spondylosis/ Stenosis?
Alyssa will explain the most common causes of back pain,frequently heard terms and diagnoses, & MOST IMPORTANTLY... what you can do about it.
MEET & GREET
We are in the business of patient care! Get acquainted with the knowledgeable therapists and friendly staff at Preferred Physical Therapy who want to assist you on your journey to health. Pain isn't something you have to live with. We're here to help!