Low Back Pain Workshop
- Address: 18301 N. 79th Ave. B122 Glendale, Arizona 85308 (79th Ave & Union Hills)
- Telephone: (623) 486-3333
- Light refreshments will be provided
- Saturday, February 22nd
- 11:30am - 1:00pm
This workshop is perfect for you if:
- You have chronic back pain that persists no matter how you attempt to treat it at home.
- You alter your daily activity to compensate for troublesome back pain.
- You have more questions than answers concerning what is causing your pain.
- You have been told you must live with your arthritis pain or... that your pain was due to aging and it’s simply your “new normal”.
Dr. Nick Hunter PT, DPT
Nick is one of our leading back pain experts who helps people return to the activities they love, so they can live the pain free life they deserve. Nick will guide this informative 90 minute workshop to answer all your back pain related questions.
Learn the common causes of back pain: terms, diagnoses, and most importantly... what you can do about it.
Q & A
- Why does my back HURT?
- What can physical therapy do for my arthritis?
- How can physical therapy help my herniated disc?
Ask our therapists your low back pain questions, so you can make better decisions about your health and finally live the life you want... FREE OF PAIN!
MEET & GREET
We are in the business of patient care!
Get acquainted with the knowledgeable therapists and friendly staff at Preferred Physical Therapy who want to assist you on your journey to health. Pain isn't something you have to live with.
We're here to help!